Wednesday 23 September 2015

Loose Incense Recipes

Fragrancing Your Home Naturally and/or for Magickal Workings

Whats your reason for wanting to make your own incense? Mine was wanting to be able to make something from scratch and make it personal to me. Besides I had most of the herbs growing in my garden anyway, what better way to utilise them :) Let me know what your reasons are below and what your favourite blends are in the comments box. Sharing is caring! 



Here are a few recipes below: 
You choose as to quantities of each ingredient.

Protection blend :
Myrhh
Sage
Valerian
Calamus
Juniper Berries
Lavender
Bay leaf
Fennel

Shield Of Strength :
Dragons blood
Frankincense
Ginger
Woodruff
Bay leaf
Clover

Prosperity Blend:
Benzoin 
Elder
Sage
Basil
Allspice
Dill

Dream Vivid:
Aloeswood
Sage
Bay leaf

Mental clarity:
Aloeswood
Sandalwood
Rose Petals
Calamus
Spikenard

Positive mojo:
Paolo santo
Tonka beans
nutmeg
Star anise

If your unsure how to make these, don't have time, or don't have the ingredients to hand, I will gladly do it for you! take a look at my shop here




2 comments:

  1. um...this is not a recipe, it's a list of ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Incense making is a very personal thing, what smells good to one person may not to another. I specifically didn't put amounts on here for people to experiment with quantities. You can put equal amounts of each ingredient if you wish. The 'List of ingredients' as you put it, 'IS' a recipe, you just need to use your imagination. I have given you blends that I believe work together, all you need to do is give it a go.

      Delete